The Hillegom Hole
The Portal or Gateway:
Hillegom Hole is the Gate To The Abyss which is also known as The Bottomless Pit. It is the location that God has locked away certain evil angels.
Hillegom Hole is the location where the king of the dark world is incarcerated and is not to be released until God’s appointed time. The Bible says,
11. Their king is the Prince of the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon [and in English, the Destroyer]. Hillegom
Hole is prayed to daily by the dark forces of the world; they are praying for the release of their king.
44. He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses,
the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45. Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
46. He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day.
47. and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48. You are witness of these things. Luke 24:44-48 NIV
16. For God so loved the world that he have his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17 KJV
6. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 [KJV]
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34 [KJV]
3 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13 [KJV]
There is more to this than what we see on the surface of this story of flight MH-370
When we look into the area of the Flight MH-370 search area, we find many interesting aspects to why the massive movement of ships and planes to the area. They are creating a buffer of protection against anyone accessing that particular area. It has always seemed strange at the number of various countries involved in the search area. Questions regarding why U.S. Military pilots are flying for the Australian Air Force. How this plane MH-370 would have ended up in this particular area. More and More questions arise regarding this whole event.
Christ of The Abyss:
Those who do these rituals or various strange occult practices have always place Christ in the position of Lucifer or the other way around. They put Christ in the position of where God put Lucifer into the Abyss.
Christ of the Abyss refers to a number of bronze sculptures of Jesus Christ submerged in water.
The original sculpture, “Il Cristo degli Abissi” is in the Mediterranean sea off San Fruttuoso between Camogli and Portofino on the Italian Riviera. It was placed in the water on 22 August 1954 at approximately 17 metres depth, and stands 2.5 metres (8.5 feet) tall.
“Il Cristo degli Abissi” was created by Guido Galletti after an idea of Italian swimmer / diver Duilio Marcante. The statue was placed near the spot where Dario Gonzatti died in 1947. He was the first Italian to use SCUBA gear.
The statue depicts Christ in a pose offering peace. His hands and head are raised toward the surface (or the sky, when positioned above water).
Due to increasing amounts of corrosion and the growth of crustaceans, the statue was removed from the water and restored in 2003. A hand that had been detached by an anchor was also replaced. The statue was returned to the water with a new base on 17 July 2004.
A second bronze sculpture cast from the same mold exists off the coast of St George in the Caribbean. This was a gift of the navy of Genoa for assistance in rescuing the crew of Italian vessel Bianca C destroyed by fire in the port of St. George. The sculpture was placed under water on October 22, 1961.
A third bronze from the original mold was presented to the Underwater Society of America in New York in 1962. On August 25 1965 it was placed approximately 25 feet off the waters of Key Largo, Florida. It is located around Dry Rocks, around six miles North east of Key Largo in the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. While the statue weighs around 400 pounds, the concrete base to which it is attached weights about 20,000 pounds.
Also plz bookmark the home page and click the follow button on the bottom right of your screen thx! We appreciate your support and sharing of the information we provide.